Tuesday 4 September 2007


Yesterday Kylie, Jennie and I took a trip to Toowoomba for a scrap crawl. We hit our first scrap shop at 10am at Gatton and then headed into Toowoomba. Our final stop was at Highfields and I must say it is the cutest little shop set amongst a set of old 'school' like demountables with a coffee/chocolate shop were we had the best lunch, a patchwork shop, framers, herb/gift shop and scrapbook shop. We took some lovely photos of the girls in a gorgeous old pear tree that was in full bloom.

1 comment:

cherylh said...

This is my beautiful grand daughter Zoe. How's shes grown. x

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages