Saturday 20 September 2008

So I have discovered a new lovely bunch of ladies to chat to. The Scrappin' Kats is a lovely place to chat (and of course shop) with some like minded scrap addicts. They have great monthly sketch challenges with prizes and Kathryn (owner) is lovely and so on the ball and willing to answer questions quickly and so friendly. Anyway go check it out. And below is a layout I conpleted for their sketch challenge. It features the beautiful, new, addition to our playgroup - Sweet baby Riley.

No comments:

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages