Wednesday 13 August 2008

ACP Retreat


Last weekend we went to the ACP retreat at Maleny. It was awesome. The food was fantastic the views suburb and the friends and laughs just the best. I learnt so much in the Photograph course which was such great value for money for 3 sections. Basic photography, outdoor shoot and indoor/portrait shoot. We went out into the bush for some pics and Sara from Point Shoot and Play was so informative and friendly. Mel was also fantastic and took this great portrait for me. I don't usually like pics of myself but this ones not too bad. I used the Rhonna Farrer brushes that I won in the class (thanks gals). ACP now has a great Photographic Club on site so go check it out.

No comments:

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages