Sunday 23 November 2008

Ems Birthday

So it was the Devine Miss Ems 12th birthday on Friday (I can't believe it either) and we took 5 girls to Movie World on Saturday. We were all stressing during the week with all the storms we were having and the forecast for more storms and rain on Saturday. All turned out well and we had a gorgeous warm day at Movieworld.

The sleep over also went very well with me up until 1am painting French nails and putting on mud face masks (and then getting up at 6 to go to work and leave Chris with 5 girls and a mess). Happy Birthday baby.

No comments:

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages