Saturday 29 November 2008

Scrapbook Capital Christmas Cyber Crop

Well next weekend is the Scrapbook Capital Christmas Cybercrop. Can't wait to chat to all the girls and do the fantastic challenges. Make sure you check it out starting Next Friday December 5th- we also get to open out Secret Santa pressies yayyyyy!!!

Check out Julie's photo challenge to the Scrap cap members here - http://scrapbookcapital.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=1826
its a blast. She has set a dare to us to take some 'fun' chrissy photos. Will have a go over the weekend if the cherrubs behave.

Also check out Sharons awesome 'Build It Up' competition. http://scrapbookcapital.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=1815
The requirements/rules are
1. You must include the element for the current week in your layout or card AND the previous week's elements- i.e. week 1 - there will be 1 element, week 2 - there will be 2 elements and so on.2. You must create a greeting card or a 12 x 12 layout for each week3. entries need to be uploaded by the following Sunday at midnight.

This week the element was ribbon - here is my layout.



I am also working on an awesome Kaiser Sakora Kit that Lorrie sent me during the week - more soon.

Just 2 short weeks until I get to go and visit my family and friends in Melbourne. Can't wait. We haven't been 'home' for over 12 months so it should be fantastic. I get to shop with my mum, spend Chrissy with my family, spend time with my fabulous in laws (yes they truly are fabulous), spend New Years at Port Fairy, visit my bestie Liz, see my fav cousin Ness and her family and catch up with lots of friends I went to school with. I am also going to have a fantastic time meeting my cyber buddies from Scrapbook Capital when we go out for Chrissy drinkies. CANT WAIT!!! Bring It on.

No comments:

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages