Tuesday 3 February 2009

OH MY HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG

I can't believe its been that long since I last posted. I have been to Victoria and back, had Chrissy and New Years a birthday and returned to work. Time flies as they say.
Just a quick note to let everyone know that this weekend there are two fantastic events happening in the scrappin world.
The Scrappin Kats are having there first ever cybercrop and chat night on Friday 6th Feb and Scrapbook Capital are having their Feb cybercrop. Because its Valentines month both of these crops are all about LOVE. Go check em out.
I promise that I will post some pics very soon.
HUGS to ALL

4 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Glad to have you back Tracy.... Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the CC's

Maria said...

ditto to what lorrie said! good to have u back in the blogging world :)

Kylie Liston said...

Hey, long time no hear. I've left u messages..Is all the fam ok down south?? Kx

Mel said...

The best Cyber crop organiser Trace, what a shame Nate picked this night to put on a performance that would have the producers of Home and Away book him straight away, such a little actor....had a great night anyway....

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages