Sunday 1 March 2009

1st day of Autumn

So its the first day of Autumn, the first day of March and a really HOT one.

And my favourite time of the month as it's the day that the DT put up their gorgeous layouts at the Scrappin Kats site for the Kits and sketches.

Here are a couple of mine -

Cheeky Monkey KitMy {One} little WORD for 2009

And I LOVE these Calender kits that Kathryn is making up for every month this year. Febs includs the gorgeous Websters Love calender page. They really make you think about what you have done for the month too.



So go check out the site for all the beautiful work.

1 comment:

Mel said...

What an inspiration you are to me, and what an absolute priviledge to have you come to MY house and have a scrap day - well it was awesome, I just love your little pixie, they are probably going to end up good friends you know, Nate the stalker never ceases to disappoint. What a talented lady you are and to share your valuable time with me is such a privaledge for me, Thank you special lady.....

Hi There

Ok so this is my first post to my blog. Just wanted to brag a little - I won the Professional Wedding layouts section for the RNA show (Our Brisbane Royal show) Scrapbooking fine arts competition. I also won the scrapbooking overall exhibitor award - how's that. I only entered one double page layout and that won - YAYYYY!!!

My Scrapbook Pages